Thursday, May 5, 2011

Arizer Extreme-Q Vaporizer

The Arizer Extreme-Q is another one of the best vaporizers I have come across. Similar to both the Volcano vaporizer and the various hose-style vaporizers, the Arizer can be used with either a balloon OR a hose! On top of this, it is the only vaporizer on the market which is remote controlled! This vaporizer includes:

  • 1 Remote Control 
  • 2 Balloons
  • 1 mini whip for balloons
  • 1 three foot whip
  • 2 extra Interchangeable Mouthpieces
  • Potpourri Dish
  • 2 Cyclone Bowls
  • 1 Glass Stirring Tool
  • Extra Screens



To top it all off, I found this vaporizer at a price of just $175, cheaper than both the Volcano and most quality hose-style vaporizers, AND it comes with a lifetime warranty. I really think this may be the best deal on the market at the moment and I'm very tempted at the moment to go ahead and buy one myself. This vaporizer is pretty hard to beat for its cost. I highly recommend this vaporizer and hope some of you will now benefit from knowing about it. After you pick one up, let me know what you think!

The Extreme-Q Vaporizer by Arizer

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips on the extreme q really helpful information. Would you prefer the extreme q over the volcano? i know the prices are a huge difference but is the volcano really worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried both, and the volcano is certainly a higher-quality vaporizer. The biggest difference I have seen is that the volcano will fill the bag up far more quickly, likely because it has a stronger fan. However, it is far more expensive, and the Extreme Q has other benefits such as the whip attachment, remote control, etc. I find the extreme Q does just fine for my needs, but if you want the best balloon-style vaporizer on the market, the volcano is what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really good published article. Such a great yet interesting post. Thank you very much for sharing this useful stuff. I had a looked for volcano vaporizer one that may also be a nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    You have got the right contraption at your disposal which is just out of Electronic Cigarette Factory. Here is a tête-à-tête focusing on the benefits as well as ancillary aspects of these beneficial products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the vapor king I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the vaporizer I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are sharing a wonderful article. It was great post. Keep more share your updates.
    Best Vape Mod

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, that vaporizers are very good for health. I am using vitamin B12 enriched vitamin B12 vape pen. I also want to try the Q vaporizer. Is it nicotine free, as I quit smoking after using the vaporized vitamin pen. I don’t want to inhale nicotine again.

    ReplyDelete